ESPN’s Terms and Conditions
ESPN (EUROPE, MIDDLE EAST, AFRICA) LIMITED
PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The promoter of the competitions is ESPN (Europe, Middle East, Africa) Limited, Registered in England & Wales, Registration Number 06565173, 3 Queen Caroline Street, London W6 9PE (the “Promoter”). These terms and conditions govern and apply to all competitions and promotions which are promoted or run across any and all platforms by the Promoter including but not limited to www.espn.co.uk, www.espnclassicsport.com, www.espnamerica.com, www.cricinfo.com, www.scrum.com and www.espnf1.com (each a “Website”).
- Promotions are open to all United Kingdom, Isle of Man and Channel Island residents, aged 18 years or over at the date of entry, who enter on or before the closing date, excluding employees of the Promoter, ESPN Inc, The Walt Disney Company, their families, agents and anyone involved in the administration of each promotion. The eligibility of any entrant is at the sole discretion of the Promoter. By entering the promotions, entrants hereby warrant that all information submitted by them is true, accurate and complete.
- Each promotion has its own specified start and closing date and may be subject to separate or additional terms which will be detailed in the individual promotion information. In the event of a conflict, such separate or additional terms will prevail.
- NO PROOF OF PURCHASE IS NECESSARY to enter the promotions and only one entry form per entrant is permitted. Anyone who enters more than once will be excluded from the promotion.
- All entries must include all details requested on the Website for any particular promotion and be submitted in accordance with these Terms and any other terms of entry detailed on the Website. Each correct and eligible entry received by the closing date will be automatically entered into a prize draw which shall take place within 24 hours of the closing date. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of an entry. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any lost, damaged or incomplete entries and all such entries will be deemed invalid. Proof of submission of a form will not constitute proof of entry.
- Prize winners will be determined by random from the correct answers received and shall be notified by telephone or email within 28 days of the draw taking place. Winners must claim their prize within 28 days of notification. Failure to respond to a prize notification within this time period will result in disqualification and an alternative winner may be selected from the eligible entries received at the Promoter’s discretion. If winners are not able, for whatever reason, to accept a prize, the Promoter reserves the right in its discretion to award the prize to another participant. The Promoter will not be liable if a prize cannot be taken by a winner for any reason beyond the control of the Promoter. Before a prize is awarded, a prize winner may be required to sign a statement of eligibility and liability/publicity release. Details of the names and counties of prize winners may be requested by writing to the Promoter at the Promoter’s address set out above.
- No alternative prizes will be awarded and there are no cash alternatives to the prizes. If for any reason it is not possible to provide a stated prize, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equivalent or greater monetary value. Prizes are not transferable unless agreed in writing by the Promoter. The terms and conditions of any third party supplier may apply to prizes as indicated. Prizes may be offered in a limited number of other promotions and the Promoter reserves the right to cease or alter a promotion without prior notice.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into and no entries can be returned. Entries that do not comply in full with these entry rules and conditions will be disqualified.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for resultant loss or damage (other than death or personal injury caused by the negligence of the Promoter or their agents) as a result of entering the promotion or any prizes awarded.
- By entering the promotions participants hereby assign all copyright which they may own in their entries to the Promoter and participants acknowledge that the Promoter will own all copyright in their entries.
- The winner may be required to participate in publicity surrounding a promotion and consents to his/her name, location and photograph being published for the purposes of any individual competition and promoting the Promoter and its business.
- The instructions form part of these terms and conditions. By participating in a promotion the participant will be deemed to have read and understood these terms and conditions and will be bound by them. The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, change the dates of entry into a promotion and/or the dates on which the competition will be promoted and the Promoter reserves the right to alter or withdraw a promotion or these terms and conditions at any stage if deemed necessary in its sole opinion or if circumstances arise outside its control.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales whose courts shall be the courts of exclusive jurisdiction.